Lleyn sheep can be found throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. They have been successfully exported to Jersey, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Romania and the Azores.
We know of established flocks in France, Belgian and Germany. Although we always welcome further contacts. If you have a flock outside the UK, please let us know, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in taking Lleyn sheep overseas please do not hesitate to contact the Society, we have contacts who can help with the process.
Many registered flocks are of high health status and eligible to export. If you are a UK breeder of registered Lleyn and are unsure of the health status requirements please speak to your local authority.
We accept membership applications from all. If you would like to join the society please complete the membership form and send to the secretary with payment. Membership Form
Why join the Lleyn Sheep Society?
- Register ewe lambs with the Society.
- Sell registered stock through highly promoted Society Sales including selling into the increasing International market.
- Receive regular Society newsletters throughout the year.
- Receive the Annual 200 page glossy Hand Book full of breed details, information articles, breeders adverts and a full list of members contact details.
- Be part of a great social gathering and share knowledge.
We welcome enquirys from overseas.
Please contact us for more information
- Sunday 20th AugustNORTH WALES OPEN DAYPowys
- Thursday 24th AugustSALE AT EXETERForward 890 inc. 822 females & 68 rams. ¬†Sale 10.00am
- Saturday 2nd SeptemberSALE AT ROSCOMMON (SI)Forward 720 inc. 687 females & 33 rams. Sale 1pm
- Monday 4th SeptemberSALE AT RUTHINForward 2259 inc. 2122 females & 137 rams. ¬†Sale 9.30am
- Wednesday 6th SeptemberSALE AT THAINSTONE
- Thursday 7th SeptemberSALE AT ROSS ON WYEForward 1130 inc. 1051 females & 79 rams. ¬†Sale 10.00am
- Saturday 9th SeptemberSALE AT BALLYMENA (NI)
2017 Photo Competition Sponsor