Lleyn sheep can be found throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. They have been successfully exported to Jersey, France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Romania and the Azores.
We know of established flocks in France, Belgian and Germany. Although we always welcome further contacts. If you have a flock outside the UK, please let us know, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in taking Lleyn sheep overseas please do not hesitate to contact the Society, we have contacts who can help with the process.
Many registered flocks are of high health status and eligible to export. If you are a UK breeder of registered Lleyn and are unsure of the health status requirements please speak to your local authority.
We accept membership applications from all. If you would like to join the society please complete the membership form and send to the secretary with payment. Membership Form
Why join the Lleyn Sheep Society?
- Register ewe lambs with the Society.
- Sell registered stock through highly promoted Society Sales including selling into the increasing International market.
- Receive regular Society newsletters throughout the year.
- Receive the Annual 200 page glossy Hand Book full of breed details, information articles, breeders adverts and a full list of members contact details.
- Be part of a great social gathering and share knowledge.
We welcome enquirys from overseas.
Please contact us for more information
Export of Livestock and Genetics
The British Livestock Genetics (BLG)
For further information on Genetics & Livestock Exports, please contact
Richard Saunders on 07901 768904 or email@example.com
- 20th JulyZOOM ROYAL WELSH SOCIAL GET TOGETHER, 7.30pmContact Heather for details to join
- 21st JulySALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR EXETER
- 4th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR ROSS, RUTHIN & ROSCOMMON
- 7th AugustGOLDEN ANNIVERSARY SHOW ENTRIES CLOSE
- 11th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR THAINSTONE, BALLYMENA & BRECON
- 18th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR WELSHPOOL & STIRLING
- 25th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR CARLISLE
- 8th SeptemberSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR SKIPTON
- 1st OctoberPHOTO COMPETITION ENTRIES CLOSE
- 31st OctoberEWE LAMB REGISTRATION PRICE INCREASE
2020 Handbook Sponsor
2020 Newsletter Sponsor
2020 Photo Competition Sponsor
Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts