Overall theme â€˜Promotion of Lleyn Sheepâ€™
Class 1. The Lleyn Ewe, twins all round
Class 2. The Lleyn Ram - the King!
Class 3. Lleyn - the breeding flock
Class 4. Lleyn with attitude
Class 5. Lleyn the shepherds star pupil(s)!
Class 6. Lleyn and Rumenco!Â
1. Photos should be advantageous in the promotion of the Lleyn breed.
2. A maximum of two entries per class per a flock can be accepted.
3. Only digital entries can be accepted
4. Each class will be judged independently with the six winning photos competing for the championship.
5. The person who has entered the champion photo will win the Â£250 worth of Rumenco Rumevite blocks.
6. The Lleyn Sheep Society and Rumenco reserve the right to use the photographs entered into the competition for publicity material including website and social media.
7. If you are submitting images of sheep which do not belong to you, please ask permission from the owner before entering. Please also make sure that the owner is identified when sending in your entry. (i.e. note on the email or file name)
8. Please do not enter photographs which have been entered in previous years
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure the email clearly states your name flock number and which class each photo is to be placed in. Additional information e.g. crossbred information can also be included in the email. Closing date 1st October