Judge: Mr David Alexander, Ayrshire
1 - A pen of five registered Lleyn Shearling Ewes fit for breeding
(SPONSORED BY RUMENCO)
2 - A Registered Lleyn Ewe with a pair of her own reared Texel twin lambs at foot
(SPONSORED BY TEXEL SHEEP SOCIETY)
3 - A Registered Lleyn Ewe with a pair of her own reared crossbred (other than Texel) twin lambs at foot
(SPONSORED BY JG ANIMAL HEALTH)
4 - A registered Lleyn Ewe with a pair of her own reared pure bred twin lambs at foot
(SPONSORED BY ROXAN TAGS)
1st - £250
2nd - £150
3rd - £125
4th - 7th £100
1. Only registered Lleyn (excluding crossbred lambs) sheep belonging to fully paid up members of the Lleyn Sheep Society, will be accepted in the National Lleyn Sheep Competition.
2. All sheep must be Maedi Visna Accredited.
3. Entry is to be made through a Lleyn Sheep Society Breeders Club with two entry per class, per a club accepted (there are a limited number of pens available, if there is a high uptake the Society may scale back some entries taking in to account the time received therefore those who send their entries in first will be given priority). It is up to the individual clubs how they select their entries.
4. Should there be a lack of entries received by the closing date, the Society has the right to contact breeders and accept entries from individual breeders to fill the allocated pens.
6. Entries to the Competition must be made on the Pen Booking Forms. All relevant details must be completed in full. Only sheep thus entered will be allowed into the competition. NOTE: If the details are not fully completed the Entry Form will be treated as void.
7. Send the completed entry form to Heather Stoney-Grayshon, 2 Whiterow Cottages, Greenhow, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 5JQ. promotions@lleynsheep,com. Closing date 30th May.
2020 Photo Competition Sponsor