Lleyn - The Efficient Ewe
Lleyn ewes are durable and long lived. Wintering will incur the minimum feed requirements.
Due to her being a medium sized ewe, more ewes can be kept per an acre hence increasing production numbers.
Lamb can be finished well on a grass based system. 180% - 200% lambing percentages can be seen regularly. This gives you more lambs hence more turnover.
Pure bred lambs consistently grade out at U or R, 3L in the 18 - 22kg range.
- Sunday 13th MayBREED DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
- Saturday 26th MayCOUNCIL MEETING
- Wednesday 30th MayNSA SCOT SHEEPBallantrae, Girvan
- Sunday 17th JuneSOUTH WALES CLUB OPEN DAY
- 21st-24th JuneROYAL HIGHLAND SHOWIngilston
- Saturday 23rd JuneSOUTHERN IRELAND CLUB OPEN DAY
- 10th JulyGREAT YORKSHIRE SHOWHarrogate
- Sunday 5th AugustWEST COUNTRY CLUB OPEN DAY
- Saturday 18th AugustNORTHERN IRELAND CLUB OPEN DAY
2018 Handbook Sponsor
2018 Newsletter Sponsor
2018 Photo Competition Sponsor
Â Â Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts