Lleyn - The Efficient Ewe
Lleyn ewes are durable and long lived. Wintering will incur the minimum feed requirements.
Due to her being a medium sized ewe, more ewes can be kept per an acre hence increasing production numbers.
Lamb can be finished well on a grass based system. 180% - 200% lambing percentages can be seen regularly. This gives you more lambs hence more turnover.
Pure bred lambs consistently grade out at U or R, 3L in the 18 - 22kg range.
- Sunday 20th AugustNORTH WALES OPEN DAYPowys
- Thursday 24th AugustSALE AT EXETERForward 890 inc. 822 females & 68 rams. ¬†Sale 10.00am
- Saturday 2nd SeptemberSALE AT ROSCOMMON (SI)Forward 720 inc. 687 females & 33 rams. Sale 1pm
- Monday 4th SeptemberSALE AT RUTHINForward 2259 inc. 2122 females & 137 rams. ¬†Sale 9.30am
- Wednesday 6th SeptemberSALE AT THAINSTONE
- Thursday 7th SeptemberSALE AT ROSS ON WYEForward 1130 inc. 1051 females & 79 rams. ¬†Sale 10.00am
- Saturday 9th SeptemberSALE AT BALLYMENA (NI)
2017 Photo Competition Sponsor