The Maternal Breed
The Lleyn is a milky ewe who will easily rear 200% lambs. She is renowned for straightforward lambing with many not requiring assistance.
She is a medium sized, docile ewe. Quiet to handle and work with. With undemanding lambing, she requires minimal shepherding.
- Sunday 15th OctoberPROMOTIONS COMMITTEE MEETING
- Friday 27th OctoberCOUNCIL MEETING
- 27th - 29th OctoberAGM WEEKEND
- Sunday 5th NovemberBREED DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
- 31st DecemberEWE LAMB REGISTRATION DEADLINE
2017 Photo Competition Sponsor