The Maternal Breed
The Lleyn is a milky ewe who will easily rear 200% lambs. She is renowned for straightforward lambing with many not requiring assistance.
She is a medium sized, docile ewe. Quiet to handle and work with. With undemanding lambing, she requires minimal shepherding.
- 10th - 13th MayBALMORAL SHOW
- Sunday 14th MayBREED DEVELOPMENT MEETING (TBC)
- Tuesday 16th MayNSA WELSH SHEEP
- Saturday 27th MayCOUNCIL MEETING
- Wednesday 31st MayNSA HIGHLAND SHEEP
- Wednesday 7th JuneNSA NORTH SHEEP
2017 Photo Competition Sponsor