Lleyn - The Efficient Ewe
Lleyn ewes are durable and long lived. Wintering will incur the minimum feed requirements.
Due to her being a medium sized ewe, more ewes can be kept per an acre hence increasing production numbers.
Lamb can be finished well on a grass based system. 180% - 200% lambing percentages can be seen regularly. This gives you more lambs hence more turnover.
Pure bred lambs consistently grade out at U or R, 3L in the 18 - 22kg range.
- 18th AugustNORTH WALES BREEDERS CLUB VISITKendal, Cumbria
- 22nd AugustSALE AT EXETERForward 791 inc. 728 females & 63 rams. 10am
- 31st AugustSOUTHERN IRELAND BREEDERS CLUB OPEN DAYCastlerea, Roscommon
- 2nd SeptemberSALE AT RUTHIN
- 5th SeptemberSALE AT ROSS ON WYE
- 7th SeptemberSALE AT ROSCOMMON
- 11th SeptemberSALE AT THAINSTONE
- 12th SeptemberSALE AT BRECON
- 14th SeptemberSALE AT BALLYMENA
2019 Handbook Sponsor
2019 Newsletter Sponsor
2019 Photo Competition Sponsor
¬†¬†Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts