Lleyn - The Efficient Ewe
Lleyn ewes are durable and long lived. Wintering will incur the minimum feed requirements.
Due to her being a medium sized ewe, more ewes can be kept per an acre hence increasing production numbers.
Lamb can be finished well on a grass based system. 180% - 200% lambing percentages can be seen regularly. This gives you more lambs hence more turnover.
Pure bred lambs consistently grade out at U or R, 3L in the 18 - 22kg range.
- 2nd MayNSA BREED FORUM
- 12th MayBREED DEVELOPMENT
- 15th-18th MayBALMORAL SHOW
- 21st MayNSA WELSH SHEEP
- 5th JuneNSA NORTH SHEEP
- 12th JuneNSA HIGHLAND SHEEP
- 18th JuneNSA SOUTH WEST SHEEP
- 20th-23rd JuneROYAL HIGHLAND SHOW
- 1st JulyNSA NORTHERN IRELAND
- 9th JulyGREAT YORKSHIRE SHOW
- 22nd - 25th JulyROYAL WELSH SHOW
2019 Handbook Sponsor
2019 Newsletter Sponsor
2019 Photo Competition Sponsor
Â Â Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts