Lleyn - The Efficient Ewe
Lleyn ewes are durable and long lived. Wintering will incur the minimum feed requirements.
Due to her being a medium sized ewe, more ewes can be kept per an acre hence increasing production numbers.
Lamb can be finished well on a grass based system. 180% - 200% lambing percentages can be seen regularly. This gives you more lambs hence more turnover.
Pure bred lambs consistently grade out at U or R, 3L in the 18 - 22kg range.
- Saturday 18th AugustNORTHERN IRELAND CLUB OPEN DAY
- Thursday 23rd AugustEXETER SALEForward 793. Sale 10am
- Saturday 1st SeptemberROSCOMMON SALE
- Monday 3rd SeptemberRUTHIN SALE
- Thursday 6th SeptemberROSS ON WYE SALE
- Saturday 8th SeptemberNSA SOUTH SHEEPSouth of England Showground
- Saturday 8th SeptemberBALLYMENA SALE
2018 Handbook Sponsor
2018 Newsletter Sponsor
2018 Photo Competition Sponsor
Â Â Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts