Lleyn - The Efficient Ewe
Lleyn ewes are durable and long lived. Wintering will incur the minimum feed requirements.
Due to her being a medium sized ewe, more ewes can be kept per an acre hence increasing production numbers.
Lamb can be finished well on a grass based system. 180% - 200% lambing percentages can be seen regularly. This gives you more lambs hence more turnover.
Pure bred lambs consistently grade out at U or R, 3L in the 18 - 22kg range.
- Friday 26th OctoberCOUNCIL MEETING
- 26th-28th OctoberSOCIETY AGM WEEKENDNorthern Ireland
- 31st OctoberEWE LAMB REGISTRATION FEE increases from Â£1.50 (â‚¬2.10) to Â£2 (â‚¬2.80) + Vat
- Sunday 4th NovemberBREED DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
- Sunday 2nd DecemberPROMOTIONS COMMITTEE MEETING
2018 Handbook Sponsor
2018 Newsletter Sponsor
2018 Photo Competition Sponsor
Â Â Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts