The Maternal Breed
The Lleyn is a milky ewe who will easily rear 200% lambs. She is renowned for straightforward lambing with many not requiring assistance.
She is a medium sized, docile ewe. Quiet to handle and work with. With undemanding lambing, she requires minimal shepherding.
- 18th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR WELSHPOOL & STIRLING
- 25th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR CARLISLE
- 8th SeptemberSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR SKIPTON
- 1st OctoberPHOTO COMPETITION ENTRIES CLOSE
- 22nd OctoberANNUAL GENERAL MEETING via Zoom
- 23rd-25th OctoberAGM WEEKEND CANCELLED
- 31st OctoberEWE LAMB REGISTRATION PRICE INCREASE
2020 Handbook Sponsor
2020 Newsletter Sponsor
2020 Photo Competition Sponsor
Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts