Lleyn Sheep - Organic
Lleyn have been found to be well suited to organic production with low demand on limited forage, little feed inputs required and what appears to be a natural tolerance to worms.
Being able to run a closed flock compliments the Organic rules and regulations.
The Soil Association can supply you with more information.
- 18th AugustNORTH WALES BREEDERS CLUB VISITKendal, Cumbria
- 22nd AugustSALE AT EXETERForward 791 inc. 728 females & 63 rams. 10am
- 31st AugustSOUTHERN IRELAND BREEDERS CLUB OPEN DAYCastlerea, Roscommon
- 2nd SeptemberSALE AT RUTHIN
- 5th SeptemberSALE AT ROSS ON WYE
- 7th SeptemberSALE AT ROSCOMMON
- 11th SeptemberSALE AT THAINSTONE
- 12th SeptemberSALE AT BRECON
- 14th SeptemberSALE AT BALLYMENA
2019 Handbook Sponsor
2019 Newsletter Sponsor
2019 Photo Competition Sponsor
¬†¬†Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts