Lleyn Sheep - Organic
Lleyn have been found to be well suited to organic production with low demand on limited forage, little feed inputs required and what appears to be a natural tolerance to worms.
Being able to run a closed flock compliments the Organic rules and regulations.
The Soil Association can supply you with more information.
- Saturday 18th AugustNORTHERN IRELAND CLUB OPEN DAY
- Thursday 23rd AugustEXETER SALEForward 793. Sale 10am
- Saturday 1st SeptemberROSCOMMON SALE
- Monday 3rd SeptemberRUTHIN SALE
- Thursday 6th SeptemberROSS ON WYE SALE
- Saturday 8th SeptemberNSA SOUTH SHEEPSouth of England Showground
- Saturday 8th SeptemberBALLYMENA SALE
2018 Handbook Sponsor
2018 Newsletter Sponsor
2018 Photo Competition Sponsor
Â Â Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts