Lleyn Sheep - Organic
Lleyn have been found to be well suited to organic production with low demand on limited forage, little feed inputs required and what appears to be a natural tolerance to worms.
Being able to run a closed flock compliments the Organic rules and regulations.
The Soil Association can supply you with more information.
- 18th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR WELSHPOOL & STIRLING
- 25th AugustSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR CARLISLE
- 8th SeptemberSALE ENTRIES CLOSE FOR SKIPTON
- 1st OctoberPHOTO COMPETITION ENTRIES CLOSE
- 22nd OctoberANNUAL GENERAL MEETING via Zoom
- 23rd-25th OctoberAGM WEEKEND CANCELLED
- 31st OctoberEWE LAMB REGISTRATION PRICE INCREASE
2020 Handbook Sponsor
2020 Newsletter Sponsor
2020 Photo Competition Sponsor
Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts