Lleyn Sheep - Organic
Lleyn have been found to be well suited to organic production with low demand on limited forage, little feed inputs required and what appears to be a natural tolerance to worms.
Being able to run a closed flock compliments the Organic rules and regulations.
The Soil Association can supply you with more information.
- Friday 26th OctoberCOUNCIL MEETING
- 26th-28th OctoberSOCIETY AGM WEEKENDNorthern Ireland
- 31st OctoberEWE LAMB REGISTRATION FEE increases from Â£1.50 (â‚¬2.10) to Â£2 (â‚¬2.80) + Vat
- Sunday 4th NovemberBREED DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
- Sunday 2nd DecemberPROMOTIONS COMMITTEE MEETING
2018 Handbook Sponsor
2018 Newsletter Sponsor
2018 Photo Competition Sponsor
Â Â Click to see Commercial & Breeders Adverts